Learn How to Use the “Your Phone Numbers” Section of Your Call Manager
This tutorial will explain how to modify your Universal Phone Number(s) and add a Call Menu.
- Forward Calls Directly to Your Forwarding Phone Numbers
- Add a Call Menu
- Change Greeting and Menu Audio Files
Learn How to Use the “Menu Options” Section of Your Call Manager
This tutorial will show you how to add, modify, and delete Menu Options. Talkroute supports numerous features within the Menu Option settings.
- Add Menu Options with an Audio Message Only (e.g. Hours of Operation)
- Add Menu Options that forward directly to your Forwarding Numbers
- Add Menu Options that combine Audio Message & Forwarding features
Learn How to Use the “Settings” Section of Your Call Manager
This tutorial will show you how to modify your Forwarding Phone Numbers, Hours of Operation, Audio Files, and Voicemail settings.
- Learn How to Add, Edit, & Delete Forwarding Phone Numbers
- Learn How to Specify Hours of Operation
- Learn How to Add, Edit, & Delete Audio Files
- Learn How to Utilize Voicemail