Our Unlimited Service
We are happy to report that 99.93% of Talkroute users fall within the Reasonable Use guidelines.
Sign Up For Free Today!
Thank you for using our service responsibly!
Talkroute Inc – Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service – Last updated January 12, 2019
This Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service sets forth reasonable use restrictions that govern your use unlimited service for call management solutions and other services (“Services”) from Talkroute, Inc., an Illinois corporation (together with its affiliates, “Talkroute,” “we,” or “us”). These restrictions are in addition to the Acceptable Use Policy and other terms and conditions specified in Talkroute’s Terms of Service.
The Unlimited Service plan is intended to be used by “small businesses” with normal usage requirements. The Unlimited Service plan may not be used for the any of the following prohibited uses:
- Use for anything other than normal personal or small business use.
- Trunking or forwarding your number to another phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls (e.g., conference calling), or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemails simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., high volume call centers, “hotlines”, 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, dispatch centers, party lines, etc.).
- Use of an open telephone line as a monitoring, intercom or similar service.
- Any other use that causes an inordinate burden on the Service or our system resources or capacity.
- Excessive use of the Outbound Dialing feature.
We reserve the right upon prior notice to disconnect or suspend your use of the Service if we determine that your use of the Service violates this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service. If your use of an unlimited plan violates this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service, we may limit the numbers of concurrent inbound callers and/or convert your unlimited service to a metered or limited plan upon prior notice to you and charge you accordingly for your use under the metered or limited plan. We reserve the right to add to, modify or amend this Reasonable Use Policy for Unlimited Service at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” set forth above.