Our Free Trial
We are happy to report that 98.7% of Talkroute users fall within the Free Trial Use guidelines. Sign Up For Free Today!
Thank you for using our service responsibly!
Talkroute Inc – Free Trial Use Policy – Last updated January 1, 2021
This Trial Use Policy for Free Trial Plans sets forth reasonable use restrictions that govern your use of trial plans for call management solutions and other services (“Services”) from Talkroute, Inc., an Illinois corporation (together with its affiliates, “Talkroute,” “we,” or “us”). These restrictions are in addition to the Acceptable Use Policy and other terms and conditions specified in Talkroute’s Terms of Service.
The Free Trial Plan is a 7 Day Free Trial of the Talkroute service that includes all features provided with the Paid Unlimited Plan. The free trial period will conclude if you exceed the 7 day trial period and your account will automatically be upgraded to the Paid Plan. You can avoid being automatically upgraded by canceling your trial prior to the trial period being exceeded.
The Free Trial Plan is intended to be used by “small businesses” with normal usage requirements. The Free Trial Plan may not be used for any of the following prohibited uses:
- Use for anything other than normal small business use.
- Trunking or forwarding your number to another phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls (e.g., conference calling), or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending 100 or more bulk and/or junk voicemail or faxes simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., customer support or sales call centers, “hotlines”, 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, etc.).
- Use of an open telephone line as a monitoring, intercom, or similar service.
- Any other use that causes an inordinate burden on the Service or our system resources or capacity.
We reserve the right upon prior notice to disconnect or suspend your use of the Service if we determine that your use of the Service violates this Free Trial Use Policy for Free Trial Plans. We reserve the right to add to, modify, or amend this Free Trial Use Policy for Free Trial Plans at any time for any reason in our sole discretion. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” set forth above.